We are ready and excited to serve you! Just a few more days until we reopen on Wednesday, June 24! Like all restaurants, we do have rules in place to help our customers feel safe and protect our team members.
Below is some important information that you should know before making a trip to the restaurant.
Here is what we are doing through Phase 2 :
• No parties larger than 5 guests (per Phase 2 restrictions)
• All service staff will be wearing masks.
• To maintain social distancing, only 1 party may remain inside the entryway while waiting to be sat by the host or servers.
• If tables are full, you may check in on our Yelp Wait-list tablet. From there, you can wait outside with your party (where social distancing is encouraged) or wait in your car, and we will text when it’s time to be seated.
• Hand sanitizing stations are available at the main entrance and throughout the restaurant.
• We are not requiring masks. However, it is strongly encouraged to wear one while not eating & getting up to leave your table.
• Single use menus will be used. Condiments will be available upon request, and will be sanitized after each guest. The tables & chairs will also be wiped down & sanitized for the next guest.
• The bathrooms will be cleaned & monitored hourly.
• We ask that while at the restaurant, you please respect each guest as everyone has their own level of comfort during this time.
If you have any issues please direct them to your server & we will do our best to resolve them. Additionally, our permanent hours of operation have changed from Mon to Thu 11am – 9pm, Fri to Sun 11am – 10pm. Our patio will be opening in a couple of weeks. There are some last-minute maintenance issues that still need to be addressed before we can use that space. Thank you for your patience in contending with our limited indoor seating. Unfortunately, due to unreasonably high commission fees, we’ve had to discontinue our use of the delivery apps like Doordash and Postmates. We may revisit using them again in the future once they revise their business models that will allow us to be profitable. For now, online ordering (our preferred carryout ordering method) will be available through our website, or you may call the restaurant to place your order.
Lastly, please be patient with our staff and crew as we get back into the swing of things. We’re all a bit rusty, and some of these new procedures are unfamiliar territory for us. We look forward to seeing the many familiar faces we’ve missed over the past few months, and of course new faces of those who are just discovering us. See you soon!